Tri-State SUP Yoga Certification Retreat NY CT MA
Led by Theresa Sheremeta | Soulful SUP & Yoga
August 7-11, 2019 ~ Salisbury, CT
Get ready for an adventure! Join us for this 3-day certification program. Stoked Yogi is proud to have created the most comprehensive training available for SUP yoga. Whether you’re looking to build your own business or simply retreat to the beach and learn to flow on water, we’ve got you covered. Here’s what your all-inclusive training offers:
- SUP Skills: Paddle technique including stroke and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, entry and exit techniques, caring for your board.
- Instructing a beginner SUP lesson
- Weather and water safety: Regulations, local knowledge, rescue techniques, and lifesaving skills. USCG approved water safety clinic.
- Anchor systems: Individual and group
- Adapting and sequencing asana on the water, including a “Fluid Flow” set sequence: options for beginner and intermediate students.
- Building Your Business: Purchasing and preparing, start-up capital, marketing and advertising, web development and software, reaching your audience.
- Visualization & goal setting workshop
- Equipment provided for the duration of training: board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
- 25 Hours of World Class SUP Yoga Training provided by Stoked Yogi Master Trainer Theresa Sheremeta
- Unlimited use of all paddleboard equipment
- Lunar Medicine Night Paddle
- Evening workshops/yoga classes
- Swag Bag
To register: Apply & pay deposit online here.
Early Bird Tuition: $795 (Paid in full by 6/7/2019)
Regular Tuition: $895
All rates noted are per person.
MEET YOUR TRAINER
Theresa Sheremeta is a 500 Hour RYT and founder of Soulful SUP and Yoga, the premier SUP Yoga company of the Tri-State area (CT, NY, MA). Theresa has been leading SUP Yoga classes and adventures in her community for 3 years.
Ready to Apply? Click here.