Adirondack SUP Yoga Certification Retreat
Led by Theresa Sheremeta | Soulful SUP & Yoga
August 7-11, 2019
Adirondack Park, NY
Get ready for an adventure! Adirondack Park, located in Upstate New York, is home to over 100 peeks, hundreds of lakes, and vibrant wildlife. The serene landscape will captivate your senses as we take our paddling skills to the beautiful crystal clear waters of these breathtaking mountains.
Join us for this 5-day, 4-night, all-inclusive certification retreat. Stoked Yogi is proud to have created the most comprehensive training available for SUP yoga. Whether you’re looking to build your own business or simply retreat to the beach and learn to flow on water, we’ve got you covered. Here’s what your all-inclusive training offers:
- SUP Skills: Paddle technique including stroke and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, entry and exit techniques, caring for your board.
- Instructing a beginner SUP lesson
- Weather and water safety: Regulations, local knowledge, rescue techniques, and lifesaving skills. USCG approved water safety clinic.
- Anchor systems: Individual and group
- Adapting and sequencing asana on the water, including a “Fluid Flow” set sequence: options for beginner and intermediate students.
- Building Your Business: Purchasing and preparing, start-up capital, marketing and advertising, web development and software, reaching your audience.
- Visualization & goal setting workshop
- Equipment provided for the duration of training: board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
- 5 Day 4 Night Accommodations
- Nourishing vegan/vegetarian meals prepared in-house by a private chef.
- 40 Hours of World Class SUP Yoga Training provided by Stoked Yogi Master Trainer Theresa Sheremeta
- Unlimited use of all paddleboard equipment
- Lunar Medicine Night Paddle
- Evening workshops/yoga classes
- Swag Bag
- Plenty of free time to retreat and nourish your soul
- Residence also includes: Wi-Fi, laundry, and fireplace
Prepare to relax in this private lakefront home with lake views from every window and all of the comforts of home. Minutes to Lake George and close to several welcoming communities with shops and restaurants to explore. Shared rooms with plenty of space to spread out and two private rooms are available for an extra charge to upgrade with access to the wrap around deck.
1) Complete the teacher training application here.
2) Pay the deposit or balance online here.
Early Bird Tuition: $1750 (Paid in full by 6/7/2019)
Regular Tuition: $1850
All rates noted are per person.
MEET YOUR TRAINER
Theresa Sheremeta is a 500 Hour RYT and founder of Soulful SUP and Yoga, the premier SUP Yoga company of the Tri-State area (CT, NY, MA). Theresa has been leading SUP Yoga classes and adventures in her community for 3 years.