Float & Fly Yoga Retreat with Eau Spa
July 17-20, 2014 at Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa in Manalapan, Florida
Led by Stoked Yogi Amelia Travis and Beach Yoga Girl Kerri Verna
We are over the moon about this amazing and unique retreat experience. Join us in July for four days and three nights of luxurious relaxation, perfectly balanced with the fun active lifestyle that Stoked Yogi embraces! International yoga teachers Amelia Travis and Kerri Verna are joining together with Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa to bring you a total immersion experience into beach bliss. Morning stand up paddle board yoga classes and evening inversion or AcroYoga workshops will have you feeling strong, sun-kissed, and stretched. Afternoons by the pool on on the beach, and ample time for spa treatments will leave you refreshed, relaxed, and glowing. Leave all your cares behind and join us at the beach for a few days. Make new friends, reconnect with yourself, and rediscover the passion and stoke for life that drives you.
- 4 days and 3 nights accommodations in luxurious private room at Eau Resort
- Welcome fire circle and intention setting ceremony
- Mala making workshop with Amelia Travis
- 2 stand up paddle board yoga classes led by international SUP Yoga teacher Amelia Travis
- Eaummm Spa Party evening with yoga led by instagram sensation Kerri Verna
- Acrobatic Partner Yoga workshop
- Unlimited spa access for training participants at Eau Spa, named one of the top twenty spas in the United States
- Fresh squeezed juice made to order daily, to nourish and refresh you after challenging yoga sessions!
- Inversion workshop with Kerri: take your practice to new heights – headstands, handstands, forearm stands and arm balances
- Gift bag with Stoked yogi apparel, yoga accessories, and healthy snacks provided by our sponsors: Bitsy Bottom, Polar Bottle, Raw Elements, Violet Love, ZICO, and more!
- Keepsake USB with photos of the weekend
$995 per person, private room
$1425 double rate, 2 retreat participants sharing one room
$595 local rate (no accommodations, limited to 10 bookings)
Space is limited to assure an intimate retreat experience. Registration must be completed before July 10.
You must register directly with Eau Resort by calling 855.990.0254.
Please email us with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org.
This retreat experience will pamper you. Stay on site at award winning, five star luxury resort Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa. Pause, play, and perfect in the self centered garden of the spa, replete with dipping pools, hanging chairs, a waterfall bench, and cabanas. Lounge poolside and soak up the rays of the warm Florida sun, or walk a few steps down to the expansive white sand beaches.
Eau promises “Wow” to their guests. What is “Wow”? Wow is all around you. It’s the cool champagne and lemonade paired with a warm, friendly welcome after a long day’s journey. It’s the beach bag with flip flops on your bed on arrival and a wet-suit bag the night before you leave so you can take one last swim. It’s the scrapbook, journal, art supplies, and camera to help you capture and record your favorite moments. Wow is knowing exactly what you want – and surprising you with what you never could have imagined. Wow is effortless living.
Guestroom and Suite Amenities
Retreat after a day of activities, or just hibernate in the comfort of your room or suite, and enjoy the following: New surprises:
- Every guestroom receives a beach bag and pair of flip flops on the first night of your stay
- Turndown mat with slippers
- Wet bathing suit pouch offered on the night before departure for those wishing to make one last splash
- Beautiful journals in every guestroom to record every moment of your stay
- Custom luggage tag for Suite and Club guests upon departure
- New programming with more free movies, expanded pay movies and more TV Channels
- Upgraded sheets and shams Frette 400 thread count Egyptian Cotton Sheets
Eau Loves Baths:
- Luxurious Redflower bath amenities
- Water Alive books are placed on the tub – This is a beautiful, waterproof book that celebrates the world in and around water
- Boca Terry Robes
Eau Loves Technology (for your effortless living)
- iHome docks with latest connectivity for iPhones as well as a USB port and plug in auxiliary cord, making connections with any phone possible. Features Bluetooth technology so you can connect wirelessly and use the iHome as a speaker phone.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort and guestrooms
Eau Loves Coffee:
- Keurig coffee makers in every room, featuring “Dark Magic” coffee
- Illy espresso makers and Keurig coffee makers in every suite
- Stemless wine glasses in every guest room
Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa Address: 100 S Ocean Blvd, Manalapan, FL 33462 Phone: (561) 533-6000 Airport: Palm Beach International (PBI), Fort Lauderdale (FLL) or Miami (MIA) are all within 2 hours of the venue.
What to Bring
We provide the best yoga board on the market, the Glide SUP Yoga board. We also provide paddles, anchors, and PFD (upon request). A suggested packing list is below:
- 2 swimsuits- one to wear, one dry in case you need a change.
- Dri-fit clothing: spandex shorts or leggings of dri-fit material, not cotton.
- Tank tops or T-shirts
- Light sweater or waterproof shell jacket
- Lounge pants and yoga pants
- Yoga mat
- Beach towel or blanket
- Flip-flop sandals
- Beach bag
- Water Bottle- hydration is very important. We recommend bringing a Nalgene-style large refillable water bottle.
- Snacks- we will have a long lunch break each day, but you may wish to bring some snacks if you need to eat mid-morning or afternoon.
- An open mind and heart! Let us all bring our loving energy to this weekends practice & leave feeling inspired, renewed, and restored.
Retreat rates posted do not include taxes, fees, meals, airport transportation, gratuity, or spa treatments.