La Fete Des Femmes Retreat
WHAT TO EXPECT
Four days and three nights of belly laughs, inside jokes, sun, salt, sand, and seriously awesome people! This four day retreat was built to celebrate life in true stoked yogi style – sun-kissed and buzzed on champagne, yoga, and the salt air of the warm Atlantic ocean. We will paddle and SUP yoga in the ocean, practice feel-good vinyasa flow and catch some rays on the beach, enjoy evening barbecue and splash in the pool, shop the incredible boutiques of Las Olas, get gussied up fancy for a no-stretchy-pants dinner, bond over tarot readings, meditation circles, or share deep talks over a glass of wine on our waterfront deck as the sun sinks over the horizon and paints colors on the sky. We promise rainbows and unicorns. Tequila and glow sticks. Secret sharing, bonding, and lots and lots of laughter. A weekend you’ll never forget, with no mistakes and no regrets.
WHERE WE’LL BE
This indulgent retreat experience is held at a luxurious villa on the intracoastal waterways of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. 3 minutes by car or a 10 minute walk over the bridge on Sunset Drive and you are on the famous Fort Lauderdale Beach. Kite surfing, paddle boarding, and other water activities are available right on the beach! McSorley’s the famous ‘Parrot Room’ and assorted casual restaurants are nearby perfect for a light lunch or some frozen beach drinks. Also nearby are drinking and dining options like Beach Place, Spazzos, Tsuk, Rok Bar and of course Elbow Room!
ACCOMMODATIONS AND MEALS
You will feel right at home in the elegant and fully stocked villa that we have reserved for this incredible long weekend. From laundry to wi-fi, you’ll have everything you need to settle in and completely relax. A healthy breakfast will be served daily, lunch time will be free for whatever suits your tastes, and nightly group dinners will be arranged so all you have to do is show up and chow down!
- Daily continental breakfast including coffee, tea, juice, fresh fruit, bread & pastry, granola, yogurt, and more. (Vegan & GF option available)
- Lunch a la carte – lots of restaurants nearby to choose from or bring your own food and cook in the gourmet kitchen
- Nightly group dinner (hosted) at awesome local restaurant. BYOB or cash bar.
Bed and room options vary: we have everything from twin beds to suit a student budget to a private queen or king room if you want to bunk with your bestie or relax in a luxurious sanctuary where you can retreat and clear your mind. See rates below or go to the shop to book your spot now.
WHO YOU’LL MEET
We don’t do mean girls. Your retreat hostesses believe in living each day as an embodiment of love. We love yoga, impromptu dance parties, sun bathing, and big hugs. We like to give presents for no reason. We are fun, funny, and unafraid to love hard and fall fast into deep friendships that will last a lifetime. We believe in being totally yourself and trusting that the universe will lead you to the people you are supposed to know. You can read Amelia’s bio here, visit Mary K here, and hook up with Rachel on Instagram here.
Shared Room, Twin Bed: $1145
Shared Room, Queen/King Bed: $1945 (for two people sharing a bed)
Private Room, Queen/King Bed: $1695
*$450 non-refundable deposit will hold your space for this retreat. Remaining balance is due March 30, 2016.
- 4 days, 3 nights accommodations in luxurious waterfront villa
- Daily breakfast & nightly group dinner
- SUP session with Amelia including all equipment and instruction
- Morning Vinyasa Flow Yoga and Sunset Yin/Restorative Yoga
- Sunset sailing cruise
- Visualization & Goal Setting Workshop
- Photos & video of the retreat
- Swag bags with gifts from some of our fave brands: Blooming Lotus Jewelry, Raw Elements, Colorescience, and more!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Alcoholic beverages
- Airfare and transportation to/from retreat venue
- Lunch Friday & Saturday (we will be in areas with plenty of restaurants and dining options)
- Regrets & Debbie Downers
We will have a shuttle pickup at FLL (Fort Lauderdale airport) Thursday at 2PM. Fort Lauderdale is just north of Miami, Florida. The nearest domestic airports are Fort Lauderdale (FLL) and Miami (MIA).
READY TO PARTY?
1. Complete the registration form below.
2. Pay your deposit online.
3. Get ready for the weekend of a lifetime!