Rock Your Retreat Weekend Intensive
February 7th-10th, 2019 | Temecula, CA
Intensive 4 day weekend designed to equip you to run your own profitable retreat!
Ready to Rock Your Retreats?!
So you’ve been dreaming of planning a retreat for a while, but it feels overwhelming. Maybe you’ve stopped and started, done some initial research but not taken the plunge. Maybe you’re fed up with dreaming of your retreat and want to bring it to life, but you feel like something is holding you back.
What’s stopping you?
If you’re anything like me, it’s fear that you’ll fall flat on your face, have no clients book, lose your deposit money, or maybe get a few people but things won’t go the way of your dreams and plans.
I get it.
I’ve been there, I know how you feel, and actually, I took the plunge and did it – I offered retreats, made mistakes, fell flat on my face, lost money, and lived to tell the tale. The good news: my epic failures taught me how to visualize, plan, organize, and execute awesome retreats that are now generating steady, sustainable business income and bringing joy to my life and the lives of my clients!
The number one thing my coaching clients want to learn: How to operate successful, profitable retreats.
I created Rock Your Retreat to answer that need and to help heart-centered professionals avoid the financial hardship and total frustration I experienced in my first few years of retreat planning.
Learn to Lead Retreats
In this four day long weekend intensive, you will enjoy a retreat environment, yoga, wine tasting, and a lot of sisterhood. You will also learn:
- How to design a retreat that is exclusively yours
- How to pick the best location for a retreat
- How to market & sell out a retreat
- How to avoid the most costly mistakes
- How to design profitable retreats (make that money!)
- Business docs, apps, social media, best practices & more
You will also get a 30 minute one to one session in order to fully envision and capture the retreat you are dreaming of hosting (or making what you are currently doing even dreamier!)
Rock Your Retreat Modules
- Visualize: Dreaming & Goal Setting
- Organize: Define the Details
- Earn: Budgeting & Marketing
- Operate: Streamlining Retreat Logistics
- Serve: Hosting With Heart
- Adapt: Overcoming Obstacles with Grace
- Grow: Get Feedback & Get Better
- Toolkit: Tangible Resources for Success
Who It’s For
Anyone that is interested in leading retreats OR for someone that already does and is looking to start making money leading retreats. This could include (but is NOT limited to): yoga instructors, meditation instructors, recovery mentors, mental health healers, energy healers, coaches, chefs, spiritual guides, religious leaders, and more!
What You’ll Learn
This retreat is designed to walk you step by step through creating your ideal retreat vision, outlining a clear plan, dialing in the details, creating a winning budget, crafting compelling and authentic marketing, operating your event smoothly, and utilizing simple online resources to make it easy for your clients (and yourself!)
BONUS! You’ll also receive helpful checklists, planning templates, powerful web resources, and our favorite digital tools for booking, marketing, and staying connected to your retreat community.
- Yoga & meditation sessions
- 8 specialized modules
- Guest expert speakers
- 30 minute private one on one session
- Organic farm to table breakfasts, lunches & dinners
- Priceless best practices, tools and programs to create a profitable business you love
- Visualization & goal setting session
- A fun photo shoot
- Completion ceremony and certificate
Take our 16+ years of retreat experience and put it to use! Avoid costly mistakes, create a financial income that allows you to do what you love all while you help inspire and ignite others.
What’s Not Included:
- Airfare -Ontario International Airport (ONT) – Ontario is located 53 miles from Temecula. San Diego International Airport (SAN) – San Diego is located 57 miles from Temecula. John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA) – Distance to Temecula is 66 miles.
- Transportation to/from airport (we can provide shuttle info or you can rent a car)
- Travel insurance
- Lunch on Saturday
- $1195: twin bed, shared room/bath
- $1495: king bed, shared room/bath (can add an additional guest to this bed for $1095 per person- $2,190 total for two)
- $799: day pass- includes all the goodies without the overnight stay
- To book a spot, a $400 non-refundable deposit is due and the balance is due 60 days prior to the retreat start date. Payment options are available.
This retreat is located in Temecula, California- Southern California’s beautiful wine country. It is held on a beautiful rental property on a small vineyard in the heart of wine country- just minutes from over 45 vineyards.
Who We Are
About Stoked Yogi
Stoked Yogi founder Amelia Travis is a Yoga Alliance registered E-RYT 500 and American Red Cross certified lifeguard with over a thousand hours of training in yoga and SUP education. Trained in classical Indian yoga in the Sivananda and Ashtanga traditions, she has a strong foundation in both anatomy and philosophy, and skillfully weaves knowledge of both into her classes, retreats, and teacher trainings. With over 7 years of retreat and teacher training along with years of business development, Amelia is considered an expert on and off the water. Her greatest passion (outside of yoga and surfing) is supporting inspired women to manifest their dreams.
About Mind & Body Complete
Shannon is a therapist turned coach and leads heart centered women’s retreats around the globe. Having a degree in business as well as a masters in behavioral science, along with over two decades of working with individuals in career and self growth- she is able to aid individuals to a complete mind & body approach of health, peace & prosperity. Shannon combines her years of corporate leadership and retreat development as well as holistic wellness retreats for a combined tenure of 10 plus years giving guests a wealth of knowledge and experience from different faucets of retreat formats. Shannon lives in Southern California with her family and loves spending time in nature, or enjoying a glass of wine (quite possibly both at the same time).
Retreat Details & Itinerary
- Check in at 4pm
- Champagne Welcome Reception
- Module 1: Visualization & Goal Setting to bring your dream retreat to life.
- Evening Yoga Flow & Meditation
- Sunrise Meditation and Yoga Flow
- Module 2: Defining the Details: Get crystal clear on the nitty-gritty for your epic event.
- Module 3: Money, Honey. How to create profitable events through intentional budgeting and strategic, authentic marketing.
- Free Time (pool time, book a massage, visit local town, etc.)
- Module 4: Operate. Navigating retreat logistics, getting staffed, and becoming a smooth operator.
- Module 5: Hosting with Heart: How to serve clients from your highest self.
- Winery Excursion
- Sunrise Meditation and Yoga Flow
- Module 6: Adapt: Overcoming obstacles and staying calm when the s**t hits the fan.
- Module 7: Grow: How to get valuable feedback so you can get better… and better… and better!
- Visualization & Meditation Session
- Free Time
- Fire Ceremony
- Sunrise Meditation and Yoga Flow
- Module 8: Rock Your Retreat Tangible Toolkit: Resources, business plans, and the digital tools to help you succeed.
- Closing Ceremony & Certificates
- Check out 12pm
Ready to Rock Your Retreat?
You know it’s for you. You’ve been putting off the magic of your retreat for far too long. Let’s do this! Questions and comments are welcome using the contact form below.