SOUL SISTERS SUMMIT
Women’s Retreat for Female Leaders
October 11-14, 2018
Great Horned Ranch, Foothill Sierras, California
Need a heaping dose of divine feminine? This retreat is for you. Soul sisters summit is a three night, four day retreat celebrating women and helping us to reclaim our birthright as strong yet soft, joyous, empowered leaders for our communities, families, and selves. Intentionally crafted to serve the needs of often-depleted women in the healing and yoga arts (with arms wide open to ALL female givers and leaders), this soul-shaking weekend presents an artful balance of indulgence and relaxation aimed to nourish all your layers – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual – through yoga, dance, bodywork, healing adaptogenic superfoods, wine, chocolate, and the best gift of all – the company of other incredible women.
- Three nights of luxury indoor bedroom or “glamping” accommodations at Great Horned Ranch
- Private transportation to/from the venue from Fresno Yosemite International Airport or Fresno Amtrak train station
- Diverse yoga, meditation and reflection offerings from a team of gloriously giving instructors (Including partner yoga, stand up paddle yoga, joyful flow yoga, and guided meditations)
- Stand up paddle board yoga on private waters with yours truly – Stoked Yogi founder Amelia Travis
- Sacred dance ceremony guided by the divine Centehua Sage
- Three lovingly prepared, farm-to table, healing-infused vegetarian meals a day prepared by farmer, chef and plant healer Centehua Sage
- Unstructured time for rest, poolside relaxation, creative adventures and conversation
- A gorgeous spacious and immersive natural setting (with no need to get in a car or leave the property!)
- Opportunities for creative mini-projects
- Coffee, tea, and snacks on hand all day
- Optional bodywork sessions by incredible healers (These sessions are an additional cost)
This retreat is designed to be accessible for all budgets. Rates start at $450 for tent camping and range up to $1195 for a luxurious private king suite. Get all the details on lodging and rates here.
Ready to RSVP?
Head on over to SoulSistersSummit.com to reserve your space in this epic event.
Collaborate with Powerful Women
Our Soul Sisters retreat leaders, healers, teachers, coaches, yoga instructors, writers, chefs, mothers, philanthropists, fundraisers, mentors, personal cheerleaders and friends. We are doing real work to create good in our world every day. Our causes and capacities are overlapping and intertwined. Through soulful connection and sisterhood, we are fostering fertile ground for life-long bonds and future professional collaborations to blossom.
Restore & Revitalize
Soul Sisters are givers. And though our work is deeply fulfilling, it is also energetically depleting. I know from hard-won personal experience, because this is my work too. Since becoming a mother five years ago and reexamining my own authentic path through a massive identity shift and bouts of postpartum depression, I have experienced how energetic depletion can diminish our capacity to give to others and ourselves. I know how it feels to continually give more than you get, and I’ve learned how to refill and refuel myself. I have curated the most loving and effective practices that I’ve encountered in this offering to restore and revitalize you.
WHAT TO BRING
- Comfortable clothes for yoga and lounging (and dinner, and breakfast, and sleep… “dressing up” is not required!)
- Layers to accommodate warm days and cool evenings (pack light; storage space is limited in some room types)
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and swimwear, plus quick-dry (non-cotton) layers for SUP Yoga on the lake
- Comfortable sandals/walking shoes that can get DIRTY (we’re in nature!), and cozy, casual shoes for evenings
- Journal, pens and a favorite book
- A water bottle, tote/backpack, and chargers
- Yoga mat (and a towel/liner if you like to keep your mat clean during outdoor practice)
- An open heart and a beginner’s mind, ready to embrace wonder and discovery
- For Royal Coach Trailer accommodations, please bring your own sleeping bag, pillows and towels
- For those bringing their own tents, please bring your own sleeping bag, mat/air bed, pillows and towels