Soulshine: Florida Women’s SUP & Yoga Retreat
January 10-14, 2018
Anna Maria Island, Florida
- 5 days, 4 nights accommodations in beautiful oceanfront beach house
- Shuttle transportation to and from Sarasota Airport
- Daily breakfast and nightly group dinner
- Welcome happy hour with wine & appetizers
- Ocean paddle adventure: all instruction and equipment provided
- Daily SUP Yoga sessions (4) with including all equipment and instruction
- Sunset sailing cruise
- Nourishing & revitalizing Vinyasa/Yin yoga session followed by sound healing meditation
- Visualization and goal setting workshop
- Personalized Tarot reading and optional massage upgrades
- Photos & video of the retreat
- Swag bags with Stoked Yogi apparel and gifts from some of our fave brands!
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Alcoholic beverages (except for welcome happy hour Wednesday)
- Lunches (we will be in areas with plenty of restaurants and dining options)
WHAT TO EXPECT
Five days and four nights of deep connection, adventure, and time to truly relax and restore! This retreat was built to create a sacred space for women to nourish themselves and find clarity and inspiration on their unique life path. We will paddle and SUP yoga, watch the sun set on a sailing cruise, practice feel-good vinyasa flow and catch some rays on the beach, enjoy evening cocktails in the hot tub, get gussied up fancy for a no-stretchy-pants dinner, and shake our groove things on the dance floor. We’ll artfully balance wellness with indulgence, taking time to get still and quiet in our yoga practice, and get loud and silly during our extended sleepover.
Trundle Bed, Shared Room: $895
Bunk Bed, Shared Room: $995
Twin Bed, Shared Room: $1195
Private King Room: $1595
Private King Shared (2 Guests): $1995
*$450 non-refundable deposit will hold your space for this retreat. Remaining balance is due December 10, 2017.
LOCATION & HOSTESSES
This indulgent retreat experience is held at beautiful private residence just steps from the pristine waters of the gulf coast. We will be walking distance from the bay and the beach, as well as from the shops and restaurants of Pine Ave. Anna Maria Island is a charming and whimsical place, a barrier island known for it’s broad beaches, manatees, and unique shops and eateries. You don’t need a car to get around! We’ll have golf carts to cruise the island, which all guests may use provided you have a valid driver’s license.
Your retreat guides for this event are Stoked Yogi founder Amelia Travis, and our favorite Floridian mermaid, Rachael Croll of Salty Buddha Co. Both Rachel and Amelia have a passion for helping women reconnect with their uninhibited, unapologetic, wild and wonderful selves. We love to laugh, be silly, teach yoga, but also just listen – because every single one of us has a story to tell.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND MEALS
Retreat indulgence with all the comforts of home: a full kitchen, laundry facilities, and high speed wi-fi, right on site. You may choose from a private king room, shared twin room, or bunk room – there are options for everybody and every budget.
- All meals will have a vegetarian option and be gluten free.
- Daily continental breakfast including coffee, tea, juice, fresh fruit, bread & pastry, granola, yogurt, eggs, Perfect Bars.
- Lunch a la carte – lots of restaurants nearby to choose from or bring your own food and cook in the gourmet kitchen.
- Nightly group dinner prepared on site by private chef, or hosted at local restaurant.
- Alcohol will be BYOB, with plenty of liquor stores and grocery markets nearby.
Flights should be arranged to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport and transportation will be provided via private group SuperShuttle.
We know some of you babes love to stay organized! Here’s a glance at our itinerary for the retreat:
EXTENDING YOUR STAY
You may arrive as early as Tuesday, January 9 and extend your stay until Tuesday January 16. Additional nights will be billed at $85 for bunk/twin rooms, and $115 for king rooms. You’ll have full use of the home and kitchen, but need to arrange your own transportation to and from the venue.