Jersey Shore SUP Yoga Certification Retreat with Beach Bee Yoga
September 9-13, 2015 @ Private Waterfront Property, South Jersey Shore
Yo Jersey! Calling all water loving yogi friends – we are coming for you! What happens when you find a gorgeous beach house with a private dock, easy water access right off the property that leads to a secluded and serene cove, and a gourmet kitchen? You get the perfect recipe for Stoked Yogi paddle board yoga teacher training.
Stoked Yogi and BeachBee Yoga are excited to bring you a SUP Yoga Teacher Training Weekend Getaway at the Jersey Shore. This 5 day, 4 night getaway training will certify you to teach stand up paddle board yoga and also offer you a beautiful weekend of relaxation and restoration.
Mary K. has co-facilitated trainings with founder Amelia Travis for two years on how to adapt the practice of yoga safely to the stand up paddle board. This weekend will give you 40 hours of continuing education for Yoga Alliance and give you the skills and confidence to guide beginners and advanced practitioners alike in the practice of “aqua asana.”
This 5 day, 40 hour stand up paddle board yoga teacher certification course includes:
- PaddleFit Level One Certification ($295 value)
- SUP Skills: Paddle technique including stroke and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, entry and exit techniques, caring for your board.
- Instructing a beginner SUP lesson
- Weather and water safety: Regulations, local knowledge, rescue techniques and lifesaving skills. USCG approved water safety clinic.
- Anchor systems: Individual and group
- Adapting and sequencing asana on the water, including 2 set sequences: beginner and intermediate.
- Building Your Business: Purchasing and preparing, start up capital, marketing and advertising, web development and software, reaching your audience.
- Equipment provided for duration of training: Glide Yoga Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
- Unlimited use of Glide Yoga stand up paddle boards during non-training hours.
- Gift bag with Stoked apparel, yoga accessories, and healthy snacks provided by our sponsors: Polar Bottle, Raw Elements sunscreen, Sunskis, and more!
- Photos and videos of the training.
1) Complete the teacher training application here.
2) Pay the deposit or balance online here.
Early Bird Tuition – Paid before 5/8/15: $995
Tuition after 8/9/15: $1095
All rates noted are per person.
Deposit of $225 is required to reserve your space, balance due 30 days prior to training in order to keep early bird price.
Accommodation package is sold separately and includes breakfast, lunch, and private bed in shared room on site at training venue. Private accommodations are available for an upcharge. Contact us for details.
Nearby airports include Newark, Philadelphia, and Atlantic City. Airport transportation is not included, but we are happy to assist you with shuttle options. You may also arrange to rent a car or contact us to request carpool options. Please contact email@example.com for specific details on suggested flight times.