Tulum Women’s Yoga Retreat
with Amelia Travis & Rachel Perez
Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico
April 3-7, 2019
Escape with us to Tulum, Mexico, where the jungle meets the ocean, for an elemental balance yoga retreat designed to nourish and revitalize your life and invite you into powerful connection with a group of amazing women!
Finding Balance in the Jungle
The “Elemental Balance” Tulum Women’s Yoga Retreat aligns with our Libra natures: we are constantly seeking balance. In this five day, four night escape to the Mayan riviera, we’ve created an incredible offering which seamlessly balances wellness and indulgence.
Whether your life needs a little bit more green juice, adventure and fitness; silent meditation, tranquility and stillness; or a healthy dose of margaritas, belly laughs, and reckless abandon — this retreat has what you need. We know, babe, we need it too!
Balance can be very difficult to find in today’s crazy culture which idealizes and glorifies being busy. As women, we rarely tend to our most important obligation: caring for ourselves. Let’s take this time to return to the balanced center of who we really are — the place where we can thrive.
- 5 days, 4 nights at the stunning Amansala resort: an eco-friendly, oceanfront yoga paradise near cenotes and Mayan ruins
- 3 delicious meals per day prepared on-site with local, organic, and vegan options
- 2 daily yoga class options: Morning Vinyasa or Hatha Flow; Evening Yin or Restorative
- Mayan clay & meditation ceremony
- Jungle hike to swim in the cenotes or Hike to Mayan Ruins
- Temezcal – a traditional Mayan sweat lodge ceremony
- Visualization & goal setting workshop
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding on the Carribbean
- Massage at the Amansala Spa
- Airport transfer to/from Cancun
- Gift bag with sweet, luxurious goodies curated just for you
- Gratuities for resort staff and all taxes
What’s Not Included
- Alcohol & premium beverages
- Additional Spa Services
Retreat Vibe & Agenda
Tulum Women’s Yoga Retreat is for you if:
- Caring for others has taken priority over caring for yourself.
- Between working hard at your profession, school, or family, you need some time to play.
- Tropical beach reset with awesome women sounds like just what the doctor ordered.
- Recovering from grief, addiction, trauma or just need healing.
- Yoga is a bit new to you but you want to go deeper (or you’ve never done yoga!)
- Experienced yogi but prefer a women’s yoga retreat that doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Kids/partner/boss/pets/parents/teachers driving you bananas.
- Driving yourself bananas and you’ve gotta lose the stress.
- You just need some space to breathe.
- Your heart feels called to this: it’s for a reason. Come.
About the Teachers
Retreat Location | Amansala Tulum
Mission | Tulum Women’s Yoga Retreat
Rates & Room Types
All retreat guests may select a private or shared room.
If you are traveling alone, but want a shared room, we will gladly pair you up with a roommate.
If traveling with a friend, and you want to share a room, please let us know in your registration email.
Sign up with your friend and you each save $75 off the posted rate!
|Accomodations||Private Room||Shared Room|
|Beach View King||$2,450.00||$1,950.00|
|Semi Seaview King||$2,250.00||$1,850.00|
|Double Beachfront Queen||NA||$1,950.00|
|Double Queen (Garden)||NA||$1,850.00|
|Triple Queen (Garden)||NA||$1,750.00|
Extending Your Stay
Already know you need more than five days? We feel you, sister! You are welcome to arrive early or stay late. We will be at Amansala beginning April 1, 2019, and departing April 8, 2019. If you want to extend your stay, simply let us know and we will provide you with rate details for additional nights.
Deposit & Payment Plans
Amansala has an extensive list of frequently asked questions – click here to check it out! If you need more information, use the contact form below and we will get right back to you.
Check out the vid below for a glimpse into one of our past ‘ladies only’ adventures!