Women’s Writing & Meditation Retreat
Now more than ever, we need the healing and affirmation that comes from sharing ourselves, unapologetically and uncensored, in a group of supportive women. The power of writing and storytelling lies in the sharing of one’s work – the bridge building which takes place between hearts and minds when we can recognize ourselves (shortcomings and successes both) in other people’s words.
Women in the Woods | June 2019
Women’s Writing Retreat: Sierra Hot Springs, Sierraville, California
Thursday, June 13 at 3PM – Sunday, June 16 at 11AM
Join us for a long weekend of sacred sisterhood and connection, renewal and relaxation at Sierra Hot Springs, a location known for its healing properties. Start your day with guided morning meditation, followed by a mindful vinyasa yoga class. Enjoy free time by take a dip in the invigorating, clothing optional hot springs, hike through the enchanted forest, receive a massage, or simply relax with a book in the historic lodge.
Afternoons will be dedicated to healing workshops, inspired by immersion in nature, held in sacred space and sharing our experiences and writing in supportive community. Friday evening will also bring us a heart opening cacao ceremony to prepare for a weekend of personal expansion.
Savor mouthwatering breakfast, lunch, and dinner (vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options provided) prepared by the talented chefs in the Philosophy Cafe, included as part of this wellness retreat. Rustic accommodations include cozy rooms within the historic main lodge or you may bring your tent and camp under the stars.
Space is limited to twenty women, so sign up early!
- Daily Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation
- Sacred Storytelling Writing Workshop with Amelia Travis
- Ayurveda for Your Life Workshop with Maya McNeil
- Mindset Shift Journaling Workshop with Linda Tate
- Unlimited Use of Clothing-Optional Hot Springs
- Heart Opening Cacao Ceremony
- 3 Nourishing, Delicious Meals Daily
- Spa & Ayurvedic Treatments
- Tarot Reading + $65
- Airport Transfer from Reno +$100 each way
- Alcohol (Property is alcohol-free)
Rooms & Rates
- Tent Camping $450
- Twin/Bunk Bed in Dorm Room $650
- Private Queen Room in Historic Lodge $850
- Shared Queen Room in Historic Lodge $1195 per couple / $595 per person