Lake Murray, South Carolina SUP Yoga Certification
June 2-4, 2017
Lake Murray, South Carolina
Are you ready to take your practice and teaching to the water? Due to local demand for instructors, we are happy to add our classic 25 hour SUP Yoga certification to the calendar for June, conveniently located in Lake Murray, South Carolina.
This 3 day, 25 hour certification program includes
- SUP Skills: Forward stroke, turn techniques and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, launching and landing.
- Beginner SUP: Clear, concise method for instructing a beginner paddle board lesson.
- Safety & Rescue: Lifesaving techniques including flip rescue, active & passive drowning victims. Weather and marine hazards, local knowledge.
- Anchor Systems: Individual and group
- Aqua Asana: Beginner sequence and how to creatively sequence on the water.
- Stoked Yogi SUP Yoga Manual
- Business of SUP Yoga: Starting your business, insurance, permitting, and defining your brand. Fleet sales & ambassador opportunities
- Equipment provided for duration of training: Glide Yoga Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
- Swag Bag: Awesome gear from our sponsors including water bottle, sunscreen, hat and tank top – plus a few surprise goodies!
In order to provide the best training experience possible, we require a 200 hour yoga certification (or in progress) and current CPR certification at time of training. If you do not have a 200 hour certification, but have equivalent experience and are actively teaching yoga, please contact us for approval. Not sure? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your experience.
Meet the Trainer
Teacher training is led by Stevie Rodis, founder of A Pinch-a Yoga, local leader in SUP yoga. “Yoga found me in 2012 and it wasn’t long before I decided that teaching yoga would be a perfect fit for me. I completed my 200hr yoga teacher training in June of 2014 through Gotta Yoga and recently completed a 40hr SUP Yoga teacher and PaddleFit level 1 training through Stoked Yogi.” Stevie is also a lifelong learner and educator with a masters degree in Teaching and a PhD in progress!
Early Bird Tuition (Paid in full 30 days prior): $795
Regular Tuition: $895
This certification does NOT include any accommodations or meals, but if you are traveling to training please contact us for lodging options close to the launch site.