Private Training SUP Yoga
There are many advantages to practicing yoga in a group: camaraderie, connection to a group consciousness, finding inspiration in others, and collaborative learning (gaining knowledge from other’s experiences.) There are also numerous advantages to a one-on-one approach to continuing education, particularly within yoga. Yoga is traditionally taught one on one, passed from teacher to student. How can this tradition benefit your practice?
- Access and adapt postures in alignment with your personal style preference
- Develop a stronger teaching voice with daily teach back practice
- Devote time to particular areas of interest and receive detailed constructive feedback
- Learn water safety and local knowledge tailored to your teaching location
- Individualized attention to your business plan, including wholesale account setup, web design, social media marketing assistance, and ongoing support
- Refine your stroke and paddle technique
- Create a training experience that works for your schedule
- VIP treatment every step of the way – we can even bring the training to you and customize the learning experience to your body of water.
What’s Included in Private Certification:
- 24 hours of one on one instruction with Stoked Yogi founder Amelia Travis, RYT-500
- SUP Skills: Paddle technique including stroke and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, entry and exit techniques, caring for your board.
- Instructing a beginner and intermediate level SUP lesson
- Weather and water safety: Regulations, local knowledge, rescue techniques and lifesaving skills.
- Anchor systems: Individual and group
- Adapting and sequencing asana on the water, including a set beginner sequence and guidelines for creative and safe sequencing
- Two guided meditation techniques unique to the water
- Pranayama for building heat on the water
- Building Your Business: Purchasing and preparing, start up capital, marketing and advertising, web development and software, reaching your audience.
- Defining Your Brand coaching session: use creative visualization techniques to feel out the brand you want to build and create a branding and vision board.
- Equipment for duration of training including Glide Yoga Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
- Stoked Yogi beach bag filled with apparel, accessories, and goodies from our sponsors.
- Professional 1 minute video of your experience for use in marketing & advertising your SUP yoga business and photos of your experience ~ check out a sample below!
3 Day San Diego Training: $1750
Hosted Training: $3000 base
Contact us via form below with your location, dates, and number of students for a personalized quote.
Business Development Coaching: $120 per hour
Open Water (Ocean) (4 hour module): $250