Florida SUP Yoga Certification Retreat
October 24-28, 2018
Warm water, warm air. There’s nowhere quite like Florida to learn to adapt your teaching practice to the water. Join us for this 5 day, 4 night all-inclusive certification retreat. Stoked Yogi is proud to have created the most comprehensive training available for SUP yoga. Whether you’re looking to build your own business or simply retreat to the beach and learn to flow on water, we’ve got you covered. Here’s what your all-inclusive training offers:
- SUP Skills: Paddle technique including stroke and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, entry and exit techniques, caring for your board.
- Instructing a beginner SUP lesson
- Weather and water safety: Regulations, local knowledge, rescue techniques and lifesaving skills. USCG approved water safety clinic.
- Anchor systems: Individual and group
- Adapting and sequencing asana on the water, including a “Fluid Flow” set sequence: options for beginner and intermediate students.
- Building Your Business: Purchasing and preparing, start up capital, marketing and advertising, web development and software, reaching your audience.
- Visualization & goal setting workshop
- Equipment provided for duration of training: Glide Yoga Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD.
- 5 days, 4 nights accommodations at a luxurious waterfront estate
- Extend your stay before or after training for a weeklong retreat – (additional charge)
- Golf carts for on-island transportation
- Private heated pool with waterslide
- 3 meals per day using local, seasonal, organic ingredients
- Dharma journaling session to uncover your purpose
- Unlimited use of Glide Yoga stand up paddle boards during non-training hours.
- Gift bag with Stoked Yogi apparel, accessories, and healthy snacks provided by our sponsors
- Photos of the weekend provided via google drive or dropbox
Early Bird: $1550
After 9/24/2018: $1650
Space is limited. This exclusive training will only be available to twelve participants.
Questions? Call 323.332.YOGA or email Amelia directly at firstname.lastname@example.org ~ we are here to help!
Lodging is included in your tuition. We strive to provide the highest quality of accommodations and create an inclusive training environment so there’s no guesswork for you. Pool, spa, game room in house chef, and 24/7 access to your trainers – it doesn’t get much better than that. Our training residence in Florida is a beautiful estate with all the comforts of home: wifi, washer/dryer, full kitchen, comfortable linens, and plenty of space to unwind and relax. All training participants will have their own bed in a shared room.
Shared rooms are included in the training rate. You are welcome to upgrade to a private room for an additional charge. Lodging upgrade options and additional nights will be offered in a registration email after deposit has been received.
Location & Airport Transportation:
Our precise location is Bradenton Beach, Florida, which is one hour from the Tampa airport. Shuttle transportation will be provided to and from the training site. In order to be on the shuttle, your flight must arrive in Tampa before 2PM Wednesday, October 24 and depart after 5PM Sunday, October 28.
Private shuttle may be arranged for an additional charge if you arrive outside these times.
Airport: Tampa (TPA) airport is within one hour of the venue.
200 hour Yoga Alliance certification (complete or in progress) is required. If you do not have your 200 hour certification, you may email us to review your experience for individual approval. Some SUP experience recommended but not required. If you have any questions about these requirements, please email email@example.com.