Advanced SUP Yoga Teacher Training
Sponsored by Glide SUP and Sawyer Paddles
So, you’ve completed Stoked Yogi SUP Yoga Certification, and just can’t get enough of yoga on the water. In this advanced training, we will refine paddle and coaching skills, learn sequencing for intermediate and advanced SUP Yoga, create a clear vision for branding and marketing, explore the open ocean, and gain valuable experience teaching to members of the community.
Y’all know me, still same OG. You’ve all been here before. You know that Stoked Yogi teacher training means a lot of learning, but even more fun. In level 2 training, expect to go deeper, explore further, and re-connect with the ocean and yourself. This is one of those experiences where the sequel is even better than the original! This training is designed to improve your teaching skills on and off the water, clarify your business and personal goals, and leave you refreshed, radiant, and ready to take on your dreams with zest and enthusiasm!
This 5 day, 4 night 35 hour certification program includes:
- Intermediate/Advanced Paddle Technique: Refine your coaching skills and increase your efficiency in paddling.
- Intermediate/Advanced SUP yoga sequence & Creative Sequencing workshop
- Lifeguard Skills: Coast Guard Approved Advanced Water Safety & Rescue Clinic
- Define and Refine Your Brand: Social media & marketing workshop
- SUP, Sail & Surf Cruise: Learn to paddle open ocean and explore riding waves during this sailing excursion to Point Loma
- Community Teach Backs: Practice what you learn by teaching for underprivileged kids, disabled veterans, or other local community causes for your final evaluation.
- 35 hours of continuing education for Yoga Alliance
- Retreat style experience with a lot more fun and laughter!
Extend Your Stay & Expand Your Experience
Optional Modules Pre/Post Training – advance reservation required
- Surf or SUP Surf Lesson: Stay and play for a day in the waves with us! Includes equipment and 2 hour lesson. $120 (or just borrow a board and go for it for free)
- Professional photography or video session with NLT Productions – starting at $350
- Web Design Services starting at $750
- Business Coaching: Get down to nuts and bolts with a business plan workshop to clarify your goals and vision for the next few years.
- Additional night of lodging Pre/Post Training – starts at $75/night per person, depending on room type.
Level 2 Training is open to all Stoked Yogi Teacher Training alumni and certified SUP yoga teachers from any program with at least 25 hours of continuing education in paddle board yoga. 200hr RYT or higher and CPR certification required.
$1550 Early Bird
$1650 Regular Tuition
I’m In, Baby!
Whoa, tiger. Fill out the application and pay the deposit. You know the drill. You will receive an invoice and confirmation of enrollment. We can’t wait to see you again.