Teacher Training: What to Bring
Our goal in teacher training is to equip you with all the tools you need to be successful. We provide the best yoga board on the market, the Glide SUP Yoga board. We also provide paddles, anchors, and PFD (upon request). Our incredible sponsors provide awesome gear to get you water ready, everything from sunscreen to water bottles to tank tops.
We know you’ll love your swag from our partners, and we also suggest bringing your own much-loved items from home. It’s always best to be prepared! A suggested packing list is below:
- 2 swimsuits- one to wear, one dry in case you need a change.
- Dri-fit clothing: spandex shorts or leggings of dri-fit material, not cotton.
- Tank tops or T-shirts
- Light sweater or waterproof shell jacket
- Lounge pants or yoga pants
- Yoga mat
- Beach Towel
- Flip-flop sandals
- Tote bag or backpack
- Notebook & pen/pencil
- Water Bottle- hydration is very important. We recommend bringing a Nalgene-style large refillable water bottle.
- Snacks- we will have a long lunch break each day, but you may wish to bring some snacks if you need to eat mid-morning or afternoon.
- An open mind and heart! Let us all bring our loving energy to this weekends practice & leave feeling inspired, renewed, and restored.