Ericeira 40 Hour SUP Yoga Teacher Training
All Inclusive Certification Retreat
May 17-21, 2024
Oceanfront Residence, Ericeira, Portugal
Welcome e bem vindo a Portugal! The Ericeira All Inclusive SUP Yoga certification retreat is our signature 40 hour certification program combined with a relaxing and rejuvenating beach retreat. You’ve been dreaming of teaching yoga on the water… it’s time to make it a reality.
Join us for this 5 day, 4 night Ericeira teacher training in beautiful central Portugal and transform your practice and teaching. Stoked Yogi is the original and leading global provider of paddle board yoga certification. Since 2014, we’ve trained over a thousand teachers how to teach yoga on and off the water.
This long weekend will give you 40 hours of continuing education for Yoga Alliance and the skills and confidence to guide beginners and advanced practitioners alike in the practice of “aqua asana.”
This 5 day, 40 hour stand up paddle board yoga teacher certification course includes
- SUP Skills: Paddle technique including stroke and maneuvering, board anatomy and handling, entry and exit techniques, caring for your board.
- WPA, PaddleFit & ACA informed curriculum
- Instructing a beginner SUP lesson
- Weather and water safety: Regulations, local knowledge, rescue techniques and lifesaving skills.
- USCG approved water safety clinic.
- Anchor Systems: Individual and group
- Adapting and sequencing asana on the water
- “Stoked Flow” set sequence: options for beginner and advanced students.
- Building Your Business: Purchasing and preparing, start up capital, marketing and advertising, web development and software, reaching your audience.
- Equipment provided for duration of training: SUP Board, paddle, anchor, and PFD (life jacket).
- Journaling and goal setting workshop to give focus to your dreams.
Portugal SUP Yoga Training also includes
- 5 days, 4 nights accommodations at private residence just steps from the oceanfront and river beaches of Ericeira
- 3 meals per day (gluten free & vegetarian, vegan available) prepared in house by private chef
- Unlimited use of stand up paddle boards during non-training hours.
- Surf lesson and surfboards onsite for non-training hours.
- Gift bag with Stoked apparel, yoga accessories, and healthy snacks provided by our sponsors
- Photos of the weekend provided via google drive or dropbox.
1) Complete the teacher training application here.
2) Receive a quote / invoice via email; register with deposit or full tuition.
Certification Tuition & Cost:
Early Bird Tuition (paid in full by March 18, 2024): $2300 (credit card or PayPal) or €2100 (bank transfer)
Regular Tuition (after March 19, 2024): €2400
Payment plans are available with no additional fees or charges.
All rates noted are per person.
Flights & Airport Transfer
Flights should be books into the Lisbon Humberto Delgado International airport (LIS). Airport transfer will be provided for guests arriving Wednesday before 2PM, and departing Sunday after 5PM. If you have questions about flights, please contact us. We are happy to help!
Accommodations & Location
Your home for the week is a stunning oceanfront villa near Foz do Lizandro beach in Ericeira, Portugal. Sweeping ocean views, a large swimming pool, tennis courts, full gym, pool table, chef’s kitchen, fireplace, and jacuzzi tubs are just a few of the amenities. Soak up the sun, walk along the beach, or relax on the terrace with an evening glass of Portuguese wine.
Guests may choose from a variety of room options, including a shared room with two twin beds, or a private queen room. We hold the highest standards of quality when it comes to lodging and food, and you can expect to be surprised and delighted by every detail of your retreat experience.
Want to extend your stay? Reach out to inquire about adding a night before and after the training to make your travel easier.
Contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp +351 915 219 570 and we will gladly help you with any questions.