Ready to gain flexibility in all parts of the spine, and give a gentle massage to all your internal organs? Day 19 of #MermaidYogis is bow pose, or dhanurasana.
- Begin lying prone (on belly).
- Bend both knees and reach back to take hold of tops of the feet or ankles.
- Exhale, release all the air from lungs and relax forehead onto mat.
- Inhale, kick feet into hands firmly so that thighs, head, shoulders, and chest lift off the mat.
- Continue to breathe and extend feet into hands – you may also use the breath to rock back and forth, massaging the abdomen.